Command, Control, and Communications (C3) that provide interoperability with other systems being developed based on new Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) requirements. The integrated CC equipment is designed to enhance Domain Awareness (DA); improving their ability to provide accurate and timely response to operational multi-mission requirements. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Search and Rescue (SAR) Systems
- Command Center Display Systems
- Common Operational Picture (COP) Systems
- COP Web Services System (CWSS)
- Port & Coastal Surveillance Systems
- Vessel Traffic Systems (VTS)
HPTSC Provides deployment of various types of tactical systems. Click on the links below to read more information about these systems.