System Deployment Features:
HPTSC integration capability is designed to integrate off-the-shelf sensors; our process provides a flexible vehicle for integration of a modern mission system. This flexibility allows HPTSC to select best in class sensors and subsystems to meet a wide range of operational needs. In addition to independent operations, HPTSC solutions can supports interoperability with other platforms, assets or control posts. Operators are presented a tactical picture involving shared information from other platforms fused with data from local sensors, enhancing their situational awareness over a wider range.
- A flexible system architecture that can be configured to meet the constraints of functionality, packaging, weight and balance, and redundancy;
- A mission-oriented operator interface utilizing fully programmable controls and displays;
- Development of operator interface and toolset involved human factors engineering studies with input from operational aircrew;
- A fully integrated tactical navigation and data processing component;
- External interfacing using avionics data bus, Ethernet, ARINC 429, and Fiber Channel
- Expansion capability to incorporate legacy interfaces where required
- Operating systems supported; Windows, Solaris, and Linux
- Interoperable with other platforms through standard military and commercial data links.